Strategic planning and deployment provides a framework for decision making and culture building. It equips organizations to deal effectively with change. Strategic planning helps connect employees to the overall direction of the business and gives a clear understanding of how their efforts support it. The objective of this course is to teach you how to create a living planning document that will be understood at all levels of the organization. Also, strategies will be given for deployment, implementation, and to keep the plan current.
- How to establish your organizations Mission, Vision and Values
- Understanding and application of SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) analysis
- Understand the importance of primary market research
- Creative thinking techniques to assist plan development
- Creation of a roll out plan and review cadence
Outreach Programs Coordinator