Teamwork is the ultimate competitive advantage because it is so powerful and so rare. A high-functioning team can achieve its potential, resulting in a healthier, more productive organization. Additionally, improving teamwork is an important endeavor beyond merely helping organizations become more effective. It also reduces stress and dissatisfaction of the people who work in those organizations, which has a profound impact on the lives of their friends and family members as well.
ATAC'ss Team Centered Leadership follows Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team model.
This is a development program that guides intact teams through a journey to improve in five areas that are key to productive team dynamics: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability and Results.
1. Presentation: Trust
2. Discussion: Trust (You& Co), Red Flags
3. Exercise: Trust Teambuilding
4. Presentation: Conflict
5. Discussion: +/- Conflict
6. Presentation: Perspective
7. Exercise: Perspective Teambuilding
8. Presentation: TWI Job Relations
9. Presentation: Commitment
10. Exercise: Consensus
11. Presentation: Accountability/Accountability Boards
12. Activity: XY results
13. Presentation: Results, Strategy, Daily Managemen
Director of Auburn Technical Assistance Center